[TowerTalk] Emotator Model 1500FS - Information Requested

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Emotator Model 1500FS - Information Requested
From: drsiddall@verner.com (David Siddall)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:19:33 -0400
The U.S. distributor was EEB (Electronic Equipment Bank) in Vienna,
Virginia; and they also operated under a second name, both advertised
nationally in QST etc.   They are out of the ham business (long story), but
may still distribute radio products commercially (such as Rohn towers), so
you might try locating a current address for them.  They had a fact sheet on
all the emotator models back ten years ago, someone may still have in their
files, or a review may exist in one of the magazines such as QST or CQ.
Dave K3ZJ