[TowerTalk] New Book - Urban Antennas - Volume 1

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Book - Urban Antennas - Volume 1
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:43:48 EDT
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Here's another book you might want to add to your tower and antenna
library.

Cheers,     Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech
Champion Radio Products

**** ANNOUNCEMENT ****

NEW BOOK RELEASE FROM RUSSIA!
Urban Antennas - Volume 1

As many of you may know, Igor Grigorov, RK3ZK is one of the most
published authors in Russia on the subject of amateur radio and
antennas with his eight books and over 190 articles published in
the Russian language over the past 20 years of his activities in
this technical field.

We are very pleased to bring this fresh, new masterpiece of
amateur radio literature to you direct from Russia! Now, for the
first time, we are now able to learn how the problems of operating
from close or restricted environments are solved in that part of
the world. In this book, Igor presents his own actual tried and
true methods of operating within urban conditions with
surroundings of tall buildings without notice from his neighbors.

Through the joints efforts, conducted by antenneX of the author
and a translator in Russia, several technical editors in the USA,
this publication has been made possible. antenneX is proud to
bring this one of a kind publication to the English-speaking world

We know this book is not in your library, but it should be! The
book is available in softcover and the popular eBOOK PDF versions.
For more info about this exciting new publication, goto:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/urban/urban.htm

Also, listen to a "Hello from Igor" in streaming audio as Igor
introduces his new book at:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/urban/intro.htm

And, if you haven't been to our BookShelf in a while, be sure to
check out the many other books available:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/books.htm

Hope to see you soon and thanks for your time!

Best reGARDS,

Jack L. Stone, Publisher
antenneX Online Magazine
http://www.antennex.com
jack@antennex.com

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----