[TowerTalk] G-450A Alignment

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] G-450A Alignment
From: ssouva@twcny.rr.com (Scott & Sherry Souva)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 15:44:11 -0400
TT List,

My Yaesu G-450A rotor is off 15 degrees.  Does anyone know how to align the
rotor from the control box?  The back panel has an unlabeled switch and two
pots.  My instruction manual was put away in a safe place. I wish I remember
where!

Sorry for the duplicate message.  I forgot to change the format to Plain
Text on the first msg.

TNX.

Scott Souva
KG2S
ssouva@twcny.rr.com

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----