[TowerTalk] IIX RM-16 Side Rotator Mount

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] IIX RM-16 Side Rotator Mount
From: w5kp@swbell.net (J. Kincade)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:41:16 -0500
Anybody out there using one of these things that would care to comment on
how well it's working out, and does anybody know if these things will handle
one of the C3 models? They look fairly stout. On this 45G I'm going to have
non-metallic guys with lots of swinging room above the first set of guys,
and a spare Ham IV rotator. Daydreaming ahead about maybe stacking one of
the smaller F12's about 35' below the C3XLD, which will be at 75'.
Tks, Jerry W5KP

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----