[TowerTalk] Rohn hardware sizes??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn hardware sizes??
From: WW4T@aol.com (WW4T@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:05:56 EDT
     Does anyone happen to know the leg bolt sizes of Rohn 45 ?   We have
been given almost 200 feet of nearly new rohn 45 just to remove it.
Inspection shows that in spite of a professional installation, the tower only
has 1 set of bolts in each leg......ie: large bolt in some sections....small
bolt in others......no idea as to why it was done this way,  but we want it
all bolted together to safely disassemble.
    Thanks in advance...
     Bob   '4t

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----