[TowerTalk] placing electrical power wire inside PVC along with coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] placing electrical power wire inside PVC along with coax
From: molenda@buffnet.net (molenda)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:16:59 -0400
Hi Guys !  I am still working on my tower project.  I have decided to use 3"
PVC to carry the coax from the tower to the shack.  along with the coax will
be the rotor cable .  I had a Idea ! what about running a length of outdoor
electrical wire so that I can have power to the tower for an out let for
soldering guns , tools or a spot light ?  any ideas will this effect the
incoming signal ? will it couple with the coax or cause some sort of noise
when it is in use , being that it is so close to the coax  ?  Thanks for
your Help !!     John    KB2HUK

-----