[TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD fair price ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD fair price ?
From: jackcolson@shadrach.net (jack colson)
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 08:20:52 -0400
I have a Cushcraft 40-2CD in excellent condition with a lot of the
Leeson mods.  It is partly disassembled and ready to be re assembled and
put up.  Feed line, choke coil all installed and ready to go.

The antenna was up for less than 2 years.  Worked very well.

What is a fair price for this antenna?  It is located in Central
Florida.

Thanks,
Jack, W3TMZ

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,