[TowerTalk] Tower For Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower For Sale
From: hollybee@webtv.net (hollybee@webtv.net)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 02:04:41 -0500 (CDT)
FOR SALE: 130 FT ROHN 25 Tower + top section.....plus all hardware.  I
Have all hardware necessary to guy the tower 5 times 3 ways. All of the
hardware is brand new....never been used. I bought the tower used but
the hardware is all new. I never did put the tower up so it is on the
the ground. The hardware consist of.....guy
wire.....turn-buckles....wire wraps....insulators.....rotor
shelf.....all brand new hardware.
I would be willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance to
deliver the tower and hardware. I live in Eastern Georgia.

DO NOT reply to the email address of this message......send all replies
to this email address:    w4jsm@mylink.net
Thanks and 73
Joe.....W4JSM

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,