[TowerTalk] 3 verticals in line

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3 verticals in line
From: dcoolica@planet.eon.net (Denis Coolican)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 10:15:35 -0500
I noticed in the books that an in line 3 vertical  assenbly would have
the following current magnitudes at a particular phase angle.  My
question is why is the middle vertical at an magnitude of 2 whilst the
the end ones are 1

ie    Element 1     1 @ 0 degrees
      Element 2     2 @ -90 degrees
      Element 3     1 @ -180 degrees

The modelled pattern works out with good front to back ratio.

What would the magnitudes be for a 4 in line vertical array?

Regards

Denis Ve6AQ

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----