[TowerTalk] Poor customer service...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Poor customer service...
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 13 Aug 2001 05:45:29 -0700
While I'll agree that a company that provides an online presence ought to pay
attention to it, a lot of one-man or otherwise small shops might only check
their email sporadically, or they go on vacation, have a family crisis, etc.
Also, email is not perfect. Stuff gets lost, bounced, mailboxes fill up, ISPs
screw up, mail gets deleted accidentally (or trapped in a spam filter), etc.
Try them again.

73 Mike N2MG