[TowerTalk] New book announcements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New book announcements
From: b_bradfield@yahoo.com (Brad Bradfield)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure I understand the basis for this comment.  I'm not a subscriber
to AntenneX, and don't know an awful lot about it.  One thing I DO know
is that L. B. Cebik is a regular contributer, and every contact I've
ever had with him and everything I've ever read that he's written,
leaves me with a lot of respect for him.

73,

Brad, W5CGH