[TowerTalk] 402cd

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 402cd
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:55:41 -0400
At 06:24 PM 8/15/01 -0700, K3KO and Al Williams wrote:

>> Just for kicks I ran EZNEC for ............
>> I don't have a model for the 402CD.  It would be interesting to
>> actually run such a model at the two heights.
>> 73 de Brian/K3KO
>
>Is there a reflector/forum somewhere for antenna modeling?

Yes, but it is almost quiescent -- antennaware@contesting.com.

If you know the location where the coils are installed and the other
dimensions, it should be fairly easy to add inductance until the antenna
comes into the right resonant frequency -- it won't simulate the capacity
hats, but it should be pretty close.  Much easier than linear loading!

73, Pete N4ZR

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----