[TowerTalk] Radials

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radials
From: k3hx@juno.com (tttt ccccc)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:36:55 -0400
OM,

Sounds like a great way to get excersize.

I used an electric lawn edger (essentially a power saw on wheels at the
end of

a stick) to cut slits through the sod about 2-3" deep.  Pushed in the
wire and let

the lawn "heal" over a period of about 2 weeks.

Due to the small lot, it is pretty awful.  It is, however, less awful
than what I had

previously.....HI!

Good luck and hpe C U during the winter contest season.

73

Tim  K3HX

CW Elitist

QRP Snob (except on 160 where I'm an amp-running philistine...HI!)

Old Fart

20 WPM Extra