[TowerTalk] Re: your article on the HT-18 Mod

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: your article on the HT-18 Mod
From: K7GCO@aol.com (K7GCO@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:17:44 EDT
In a message dated 9/7/01 8:02:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ko5d@swbell.net
writes:
<< I have a hy-tower and have had for some years.I would very much like to
read yoyr article you mentioned on the reflector.Do you remember what issue
or year that was...thanks,john

No I don't and all my stuff is packed for my move to SD.  Go to the archives
and look udner Hy tower.  It as discussed in the past and the date was
mentioned.  Perhaps someone else will remember.  k7gco

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----