[TowerTalk] Delta Loop Polarization

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop Polarization
From: K&L" <kmccourt@tbaytel.net (K&L)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 19:13:10 -0400
Brad,
Sounds like you have a good set up , how far off the ground is the bottom
wire?  I just put up a 80 meter loop at the cottage and the bottom is
approx. 30` above ground (tall trees), I do`not have any feed line to it yet
but looking forward to this winter!!  How long of a run do you have for the
coax , I am debating whether to use coax or open line as the run will be
about 250`. Any suggestions ?

73` Kevin VE3KKM