[TowerTalk] Remote Switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Remote Switch
From: k9huh@icss.net (Ted & Joyce Wilhelm)
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 20:34:25 -0500
Within the past couple weeks I just installed an Ameritron RCS-8V
remote antenna switch at the tower...Has worked great until this
afternoon and now no relays will close....Checked Voltage across back of
unit inside and am trying to figure out why there is voltage at each of
the 5 terminals instead of just one at a time depending on which antenna
is selected...Checked connections in relay box at tower but ran out of
daylite before I could get out there with a meter...Anybody had this
kind of problem or any ideas what to look for...This volatage on all
pins no matter position the switch is in ,is really throwing me...Thanks
for any and all help.......
Ted    K9HUH

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----