[TowerTalk] Noise and WANs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Noise and WANs
From: knesbitt@nucleus.com (knesbitt)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:30:49 -0600
Ford,
you might try and persuade an FCC representative to attend. Possibly
disguised as Ranger Smith. Failing that, beg/borrow the best (high
resolution) video camera you can find. Document all your tests and findings
at the time of the demo. Submit this to your local FCC field office and a
copy to the ARRL.

Kirb,  VE6IV