[TowerTalk] Amidon Type 31 Material??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Amidon Type 31 Material??
From: Mike" <W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 11:53:57 -0700
I recently ordered some type 77 beads from Amidon. Instead of sending me
what I ordered, I received type 31 material. When I called CWS (e.g. Amidon),
the girl I talked to said that type 77 material had been discontinued and
replaced
with type 31. She said she would send me the specs for type 31 material, but
never did. They (the specs) are not listed in my catalog, and the Amidon
distributor's web
page, which usually has most of the detailed technical information is not
working.
Anybody know anything about this material??

Thanks,

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----