[TowerTalk] Silicone grease

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Silicone grease
From: k4bet@bellsouth.net (Paul McInnish - K4BET)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:28:29 -0700
There are several types of silicone grease and these different types do
react at different frequencies and at different power levels.  Check the Dow
Corning web site and one should be able to find this info...

At our firm, we had to do quite a significant research to find a silicone
grease that would not be affected by the RF that we utilize; 2.4GHz.  Some
that reacted violently and heated and some changed molecular structure at
lower frequencies worked quite well at 2.4GHZ and vice versa.