[TowerTalk] Cow-Proof Beverage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cow-Proof Beverage
From: n6nz@n6nz.net (Dave N6NZ)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 16:08:28 -0700

> > I would like to ask fellow Amateurs what is the best cow-proof support for
> > Beverage antenna ?

A tall one?

Unless your cows are unusually tall, it would seem that for optimal performance
you want your beverage up higher than their backs anyway.  Of course, that
doesn't
keep them from rubbing on the supports and knocking them down.  The posts
need to be made unattractive some how. Barbs, maybe?

73, Dave N6NZ

Let me take this opportunity to thank dad's cattle for my engineering degrees.
It's called motivation.... "OK self, you can either figure out this dang
calculus
homework, or go home and clean dad's barns for the rest of your life."  Easy
choice.

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----