[TowerTalk] Web Site

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Web Site
From: pb0aiu@pi4cc.nl (Peter)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:55:01 +0000
Sorry,

but get an error:

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
        The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
                 transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

       Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again
later.
                       http://www.geocities.com/w8coc

dan r goddard wrote:

> I have made a few changes to my web site and some of you maybe interested
> in looking at them.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/w8coc
>
> Thanks for the good information you men provide on this web page.
>
> W8C0C - Dan Goddard
>
> List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,
> supporting towers up to 100 feet for under $1500!!  http://www.anwireless.com
>
> -----

Internet DX-cluster telnet://213.10.48.91
DX-cluster info http://www.pi4cc.nl/dxcluster