[TowerTalk] Kitoon

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Kitoon
From: n8de@thepoint.net (Don Havlicek)
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 12:54:29 -0500
Does anyone have information on where KITOONs can be purchased?
Can't find any info online.
My neighbor has 160 acres across the road and will permit me to put up
any size balloon-held vertical I want ... [there's a drainpipe under the
road between us!]  He also says that radials are no problem ...so long
as I remove them before he plants in the spring.
Don
N8DE

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----