[TowerTalk] EZ Way Engineering Info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ Way Engineering Info
From: harryhbrown@earthlink.net (Harry Brown)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 07:56:47 -0500
Dale,

As you likely know by now, EZ Way is no longer in business and has not been
for many years - at least 20 I would guess. They were located in Tampa
Florida.

I have a limited amount of information on their towers (I have a 70 ft one
up and aa shorter one on the ground) but nothing specifically on their 50
ft models. I have an advertizing brochure describing their whole series
from around the early 60's (pre zip codes) that has an RBS50 listed that
has two 21 ft sections and a 3.5 ft rotor section. This may be yours,
however there may have been other models before and after then that were 50
ft.

I have some pages from instruction manuals showing tower assembly methods
that have pages associated with 50 ft towers that show a RBS50 and a RBX50
but the only engineering data I have is for an RBX-70-3. If your tower is
like mine, there is nothing on it identifying which model it is. I'd be
happy to make a copy of the info I have (most except for the advertizing
brochure is many generation Xerox copies).

73, Harry, W3IIT
At 08:54 PM 11/9/01 EST, KG4KZG@aol.com wrote:

>Hello TowerTalk,
>My Name is Dale Rubin, KG4KZG and am new to this reflector.
>I have a 50 ft. crank up/tilt over tower and am in need of engineering
>drawings and specs so I can get a permit to erect this tower. The series is
>unknown to me. Its three sections.
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>73 Dale
>
>List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,
>Trylon Titan towers, coax, hardline and more. Also check out our self
>supporting towers up to 100 feet for under $1500!!  http://www.anwireless.com
>
>-----

Visit the Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club at:
http://www.ij.net/packrats/
Info on VHF/Microwave Nets, Beacons & Subscription to Cheesebits
Beacons at 50.080, 144.284, 222.065, 432.295, 903.071, 1,296.251, 2,304.037,
 3456.220, 5,760.200 and 10,368.200 MHz from FM29JW

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----