[TowerTalk] Elevated Guy Anchor Pictures

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Elevated Guy Anchor Pictures
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider (N3RR))
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:40:30 -0500
Go to my website; www.erols.com/n3rr

Bill, N3RR

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-towertalk@contesting.com
[mailto:owner-towertalk@contesting.com]On Behalf Of wb4jvi
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 11:33 PM
To: towertalk@contesting.com

i'm in the planning/feasibility stage of installing elevated guy anchors for
my Rohn 55G tower...i've searched the archives for some general information,
but I was wondering if anyone has taken any pictures that might be available
either on the web or possibly emailed directly to me so that I can visualize
how other hams have approached this....i'm interested in material used for
the guy posts...concrete pads/bases...types of guy cable, attachment
mwthods, tensioning and adjusting...etc...I would appreciate any pictures
that you might be willing to share along with any comments that you find
relevant.....Thanks in advance..

73, Ed wb4jvi
wb4jvi@cslink.net

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,