[TowerTalk] HG-70HD

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HG-70HD
From: k7hph@xmission.com (K7HPH)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 11:31:29 -0700
Hello:

I had an HG-70HD a few years back that came with a motorized winch. It came
form the factory that way. The company who was making them however, went out
of business and HyGain stopped offering it as an option. It was a neat
system with a fiberglass cover. It was not remote controlled and had a
pendant to raise and lower the tower. It worked very well. I tried to get
parts for it at one time and that is when I found out that the company was
out of business. I got the parts fabricated locally and was back in
business.

73, Mark...