[TowerTalk] Plans and drawings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Plans and drawings
From: george.shaw@ukf.net (George Shaw)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:02:24 -0000
It must be different in Northern Ireland UK. I quote from the forms I
received...

"Enclose three copies of each of the following:

a) Site Plan to scale, clearly showing the location and placement of the
proposed structure and all relevant constructions within 500m
b) Detailed scale engineering drawings showing any foundations or anchor
points.
c) Detailed drawings showing the construction and methods of construction of
the proposed structure (it the case of masts, towers etc please also state
any additional information such as wind load factors )......."

And so on, lots snipped out.

--
George Shaw

eMail:                          george.shaw@xlsolutions.com
eMail:                          george.shaw@ukf.net
Fax/Voice Mail:          +44 (0) 87 0133 6126
Mobile:                       +44 (0) 77 4036 1163
ICQ#:                          1741675