[TowerTalk] Source for Lat and Long coordinates?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source for Lat and Long coordinates?
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 22:05:10 +0000
Even if QRZ ed has you county wrong you can still move around on the map
till you find your qth then if you click on your exact spot it will give you
the coordinates.
Another source is www.mapquest.com. enter your street address and it will
display a map you can zoom in real close on this one and as a bonus you can
get an aerial photo of your place.
73
Rick
KC5AJX