Fw: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 204-BA New Dimentions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain 204-BA New Dimentions
From: Jim" <w7ry@earthlink.net (Jim)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 22:19:52 -0800

Dave...The antenna that I have is a 6 element on a 57' foot boom...Way to
 big. If I could get a manual for the 5 element KLM antenna, that would
 possibly work as well.

 42 foot boom is a little longer than what I wanted....But I do have the 6
 element and 57 feet of boom that I can use....

 Thanks for the input and 73!

 Jim W7RY

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----