[TowerTalk] Minimum spaceing between antennas Conclusion

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Minimum spaceing between antennas Conclusion
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 01:43:28 -0000
Hello to all,

As the conclusion to my quest to run a multi radio operation from my QTH.

The minimum distance for another antenna tri-band antenna (10-15-20 meters)
is 16 feet. Any closer the interaction will destroy the pattern of each
antenna.

The information needed to feed my C3SS with multi coax lines, one for each
band was given to me by Tom from Force 12. I left the message I needed to
speak to him and he returned my call within the hour. Thanks Tom for the
great service. It can and will be done at my station for SO2R and Mllti 2
operations.

Going this far with the station I decided to add a V-3 tri-band vertical
which will be placed in the drive port around 60 feet from the C3SS. This
antenna will be placed there only during a contest and used as a mult
antenna.

Thanks to everyone for all your help.

Rich AA2MF

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,