[TowerTalk] Hink and Kinks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hink and Kinks
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:37:44 EST
In a message dated 12/17/01 10:32:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, w8ji@akorn.net
writes:

> Does this concept bother anyone else, or am I paranoid about
>  having a solid foothold?

    I've stood on them for hours at a time and haven't had any problems. I'll
bet you a nickel that the writer of this great "hint" doesn't have the
correct footwear for tower work. He should've checked into TowerTalk for the
straight skinny!

    I just glanced at the H&K and it seemed to me that a bunch of the other
ones are the same thing - inventing some "amateur" approach to something that
there isn't really a need for.

Cheers,
Steve  K7LXC
Tower Tech