[TowerTalk]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk]
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:43:20 -0500

I have the BCD decoder schematics done. There are two implementations. A one
IC and two connectors.
The other is a bunch of diodes transistors and resistors. I do not think you
would like to fool with this as long it can all be done by a 40c IC. I just
put it there for reference so you will see how complex it is.

Fig. ! is the IC implementation. Fig.2 Is the discrete implementation at
high level. Fig.3 shoes how
to build a NAND gate while Fig.4 shows how to build the inverter.

It will take 2 to 4 days to put it on the web. If you are in a hurry, send
me your FAX number and I'll fax it to you.

If you have any questions, please write.

Have fun
Alex

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----