[TowerTalk] Shelf/Service life of RG213?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shelf/Service life of RG213?
From: ww5l@gte.net (Tom Anderson)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:45:02 -0600

Fellow Tower talkers:

Anyone know the approximate "service" life of RG213?  I recently found 100 feet
in a box in a closet in our house that my XYL (WY5H) and I apparently had
forgotten about after ordering 200 feet from Wireman in the mid 1990s and using
just 100 feet of it.  Its never been in outside, etc. just long lost in a closet
in the house.  Wondering if its still good for a few more years?

Tom, WW5L

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----