[TowerTalk] How in the world ..

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] How in the world ..
From: davidw@copper.net (David J. Windisch)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:48:34 -0500
.. did we hams overlook hi-tech levitation/anti-gravity as antenna supports?

    Were we too busy in the simple-electro-mechanical-solutions world?

    Should we go along with all these green-card tech-nerds, who seem to
want to advance us further out on the limb of complicated, damage-prone
solutions using many-legged fuses?

Bah.   Humbug.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

73, Dave, K3BHJ

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----