[TowerTalk] New server - Tnx!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New server - Tnx!
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 14:24:41 -0800
I suggest that any "extra" money that is received be used to pay back the
investment in the original machine that W4AN and N5KO so generously made rather
than refund it to the masses.  I was ready to send you ten bucks when I learned
you were in a possible "refund mode".  I would still send $10 if you guys would
promise to keep it . . .  You guys deserve some sort of "Christmas present".  I
can't imagine ANY contestor who couldn't use some extra cash ! !

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com