[TowerTalk] Thanks to All (Was: OT: Italian to English)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks to All (Was: OT: Italian to English)
From: george.shaw@ukf.net (George Shaw)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 00:45:28 -0000
To ALL the people that have helped by sending Web addresses and those kind
enough to actually translate parts of the document for me, I send a very
heart felt thank you. Once again, the people on this list have shown me a
great deal of kindness, generosity and knowledge.

I have been involved in Internet longer than I care to remember, since to
early days of NeXT computer and the work at CERN which grew to the WWW. The
sprit that founded the Internet is reflected in this list.

A great resource and a great community, across many countries, races and
classes. As it should be.

Thanks you to all in 2001 that have answered my, sometimes petty, questions.
Have a happy and peaceful Christmas holiday and a prosperous, peaceful and
DX filled New Year.

--
George Shaw

eMail:                          george.shaw@btinternet.com
eMail:                          george.shaw@ukf.net
Fax/Voice Mail:          +44 (0) 87 0133 6126
Mobile:                       +44 (0) 77 4036 1163
ICQ#:                          1741675