[TowerTalk] ground strap to ground rod

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ground strap to ground rod
From: w7ry@earthlink.net (Jim)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:18:19 -0800
Exactly why "US" wireless folks dont use flat copper strap. To difficult to
get a good mechanical connection!

It is fine in a HIGH RF environment. (25+ kW lower on AM frequencies).

If  you can do some looking on the internet on in catalogs that specialize
in broadcast products, you will find a device and perhaps duplicate it.

73 and good luck!
Jim W7RY