[TowerTalk] got concrete in the ground

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] got concrete in the ground
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:35:40 EST
In a message dated 1/24/02 3:54:19 AM Pacific Standard Time, n1nk@home.com
writes:

> the hole was intended to be oversize but we overdid it a bit.
>  at least I can rest secure knowing that if there is ever a problem, this
>  wasn't built undersized.

    I'd say this happens about 90% of the time. By the time the backhoe (a
relatively imprecise machine with a tendencie to enlarge a given hole as it
goes along) gets done and the sides slough somewhat, you've got yourself a
bigger hole than intended. Just a part of the job.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech

Order online at http://store.eham.net.