[TowerTalk] TH3JR manual needed for 3V8SM

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH3JR manual needed for 3V8SM
From: Carsten.Esch@APPELLO.DE (Carsten Esch)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:49:39 +0100
Hi,

I am planning to donate a TH3JR to the scout station at 3V8SM. I will 'hand
deliver' the beam on Feb. 11th and plan to operate the ARRL CW contest ...
Could someone mail me a scanned manual or fax it to me? I am especially
interested in the distance between DE / Reflector and DE / Director.

Thanks for any help!

73sss

Carsten, DL6LAU

Order online at http://store.eham.net.