[TowerTalk] TA Antenna Files Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA Antenna Files Needed
From: RLVZ@aol.com (RLVZ@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:27:22 EST
Hello TT-

I am a registered user of TA.  Does anyone have ".PF" antenna files for
antennas other than those originally included with TA... that you would
share?  (possibly e-mail to me).  I am especially interested in antenna files
for commercially made antennas.  I'd love to get ".PF" files for some
Tri-banders, such as: Hy-Gain TH-3 and TH7, Force C-3 and C-19, and Cushcraft
C-3 or X-7.

Thanks for your help!

73, Richard- K9OM

Order online at http://store.eham.net.