[TowerTalk] Manual Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Manual Needed
From: edl@pacbell.net (Elliott Lawrence)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 07:58:03 -0800
I recently acquired an old, old, old CD45 with the small meter and
horizontal control lever. It still works and I plan to use it for a 2
meter beam.  The unit didn't come with a manual. Haven't been able to
get hold of Hy-Gain to see if they have any really old manuals in their
files. Can anyone help me? More than happy to pay copying and mail
costs.

Thanks and 73
Elliott WA6TLA

Order online at http://store.eham.net.