[TowerTalk] Re: Carbon Resistors Beverage Terminations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Carbon Resistors Beverage Terminations
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:12:05 -0800
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the info.

Two parallel 1K, 2 watt resistors would give you 500 ohms at
4 watts . . .

A series string of ten 47 Ohm, 1/2 watt would give you 470
Ohms at 5 watts.

A series string of 220 Ohms and 270 Ohms, both 2 watts,
would give you 490 Ohms at 4 watts.

I am sure I can come up with some of these combinations if
anyone needs them.  How about $2 per set plus postage?

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----