[TowerTalk] Routing coax across roof (long)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Routing coax across roof (long)
From: goudpj@mac.com (Pete Goudreau)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:28:30 -0600
Jim White, K4OJ wrote:

> can you route the cable through a PVC pipe...gray stuff/UV exposure
> rated?

Thanks, hadn't thought of that either.

> That would be easier to tie down I would think...

Should be, not sure how to do it though.  Going to have to wander
around Home Depot this weekend and see if there's some kind of
strapping or whatnot that can go up under shingles for sealing.
Wouldn't want to start breaking shingles doing it though.  Tough
problem, this.

Thanks again,
Pete, AD5HD

Order online at http://store.eham.net.