[Towertalk] Re: Chance Anchors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Chance Anchors
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:29:42 -0800
I love those AB Chance anchors, I like burying them in concrete - you are
left with that beautiful eye to anchor to.

...they have stayed reasonable over the years, I suspect, due to the
incredible number of them the utility companies go through...the local yard
here has them stacked up like a popsicle stick house...

Jim, K4OJ