[Towertalk] Prop Pitch Control Box Pix

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Prop Pitch Control Box Pix
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:41:48 -0800 (PST)
A week or so, I promised to send some pix of the prop
pitch indicator/control box that I built to one of the
TT subscribers.  Well, I lost your Email Address
(W4??).  Anyway, I've taken a few pix and can attach
them to a return Email.  Anyone interested, shoot me
an Email and I'll get them to you.  Don't have any pix
if the PP/indicator arrangement on the tower (yet).
Haven't done any climbing since getting my digital
camera.  The pix I have are for the control box only.

73, Stew K3ND