[Towertalk] Beverage antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Beverage antennas
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider (N3RR))
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:23:48 -0500
Follow the undulating ground and keep the wires as close to the same height
above the ground over the Beverage length.

Take a look at my Website for some interesting Beverage ideas.

Please always capitalize Beverage. It's a person's name and therefore a
proper noun..

Thanks,

Bill Hider, N3RR
www.erols.com/n3rr