[Towertalk] website with Tower pictures (fixed I think...)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] website with Tower pictures (fixed I think...)
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:41:39 -0500
Wow....the things you learn! Seems as if Netscape doesn't cope well with
.bmp's so I went in and changed them to .gif format which should work now.
Opera doesn't like spaces either. At any rate I hope I've given some
ideas....mine were taken from the guys I mentioned in my original
post...they were the best I found! Big help to me.
73,
Bill KC9CS