[Towertalk] EZ-Way RBX-70-3MW

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] EZ-Way RBX-70-3MW
From: k1uo@prexar.com (Larry Emery)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:18:02 -0500
I have just become the owner of an EZ-Way  RBX-70-3MW tower with very
little documentation and definately no information as to getting the
concrete base assembly.  This tower uses a small triangular tower for
support of the tiltover portion of the tower.  The three concrete legs
had a bolting flange (6 bolt each) that the external tower leg flanges
mated up with.  I believe the smaller EZ-Way towers used a support pipe
type of arrangement that was set directly into the ground.
Does anyone have any information as to where to get this concrete base
section?  Or has anyone fabricated a new base when they moved and took
the tower to a new location for example?   Any help with documentation
or otherwise is appreciated.
Thanks de Larry K1UO