[Towertalk] NEC 4 Windows limitations?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] NEC 4 Windows limitations?
From: jljarvis@abs.adelphia.net (jljarvis)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:33:35 -0500
Folks,

I'm attempting to model stacked Log Periodics, and have run
into what looks like a limitation in NEC 4 Windows.

Each LPDA has 8 elements.  Each element has a source, with
the phase reversing by 180 degrees on alternating elements.

To stack, I duplicate the first LPDA, and change the Z height
dimension.   When assigning sources, I discovered that they
are limited to 9.  Must be some kind of stack overflow error,
as the program crashes.

Anyone care to offer an alternate approach to the problem?

N2EA