[Towertalk] Tuning Cx4 40M linear loading/ TT ARCHIVES

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tuning Cx4 40M linear loading/ TT ARCHIVES
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:11:32 EST
In a message dated 3/25/02 7:22:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, nt7y@qwest.net
writes:

> Sometime ago there was an excellent e-mail article on  great suggestions
>  for linear loading tuning/  I believe it was the Tower Tech OM(LXC).  I
>  should have printed it but have lost it in a recent hard drive crash.
>  Anybody  able to help?

    All it is is that the elements have to be tuned separately; the resonant
frequencies are in the manual.

    An invaluable resource are the TowerTalk archives at www.contesting.com.
Go to the List Search menu window on the left and punch in <towertalk linear

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for amateurs