[Towertalk] RE: This is some antenna...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] RE: This is some antenna...
From: aaron.hsu@unistudios.com (Hsu, Aaron)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:47:01 -0800
Geez, this design would give the CFA a run for the money!

=P

  - NN6O

p.s.  Hmmm, my math is a bit sketchy, but the 17.5dB "Horizontal Gain" doesn't
quite jive with the 65x "Power Multiplication"  Also, can someone please tell
me how one achieves "Audio Gain" from an antenna?  =/

p.p.s.  No responses or flames required.